Sample San Frediano Black
A sought-after bohemian energy exudes from this loafer style and its namesake artsy neighborhood in Firenze.
San Frediano lies on the south bank of the Arno river and is where the much of the classic Florentine soul still resides. It’s easy to picture someone with similar under-the-radar sensibilities wearing this elastic-back loafer. (Whether or not they’ve had a drink at Gesto Borgo on S. Frediano, 27R or biscotti at Pasticceria Buonamici via dell’Orto, 12R.) It pairs effortlessly with a boyfriend pant or a jumpsuit and offers beloved functionality from its gel-injected footbed and 25mm heel height to its ultra-light outer sole.
- Comfort factors
- Sacchetto construction - allows flexibility in the forefoot and molds to the shape of your feet like a sock.
- Gel injected footbed
- Elasticized heel cap
- Shock absorbing and ultra light outer sole
- Nappa leather upper, leather lining
- Heel height 25mm
- Hand crafted in Italy
True to fit. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up since your feet are larger at the end of the day.
1. Great bar to chill! Gesto Borgo S. Frediano, 27R
2. Biscotti anyone? Pasticceria Buonamici Via dell'Orto, 12R
3. An antique silk must stop. Antico Setificio Fiorentino Via L. Bartolini, 4