Sample Chiaia Nappa Leather Black
Everyday elegance is the signature of both this style and the waterfront district in Napoli that it’s named after.
Chiaia is considered the birthplace of the finest styles, which is why you’re certain to see bespoke tailors & ateliers on a visit. (For example, Chiaia Napoli Sartoria on via Domencio Morelli, 27.) When we made this wear-everywhere heel, it had the same allure. We credit this to its stylish almond shape toe; stabilizing, 55mm-high cupped block heel; gel-injected footbed and endlessly soft Nappa leather upper and lining. Picture it with an A-line midi dress or a wide-leg pant. Ecco!
- Comfort factors
- Sacchetto construction allows flexibility in the forefoot and molds to the shape of your feet like a sock.
- Gel injected footbed
- Cupped block heel stabilizes and decreases stress to the heel and ankle.
- Nappa leather upper, leather lining
- Heel height 55mm
- Hand crafted in Italy
True to fit. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up since your feet are larger at the end of the day.
1. Art! Museum D’Aragona Pignatelli Cortes Riviera di Chiaia, 200
2. Artisanal fishmonger. Pescheria Mattiucci Vico Belledonne a Chiaia, 27
3. A gentleman's bespoke tailor & atelier. Chiaia Napoli Sartoria Via Domenico Morelli, 27